Six instructional videos were recently added to the Funding Guide website to help explain the features of the site and offer tips to help you find relevant funding for your climate action projects.
- To learn about what led to the creation of the Funding Guide, check out Video 1: Introduction to the Funding Guide.
- For an overview of the landing page on the site, check out Video 2: Navigating the Funding Guide.
- To learn how to use the Funding Finder Tool to narrow down search results that are most relevant to your community project, check out Video 3: Searching for Funding Programs.
- To understand your search results and learn how to export results to a PDF to share with a co-worker, head to Video 4: Understanding your Search Results.
- For an overview of the typical information found on a funding program page, check out Video 5: Individual Program Pages.
- Lastly, to find features of the site such as the Deadline Tracker and Helpful Resources, head to Video 6: Other Site Features.
We hope these videos support you in using the Funding Guide!